Based in Maribor, Slovenia
Coming in 2017!
Elroy And The Aliens is a hand-drawn adventure game, beautifully animated in 2D and inspired by Saturday morning cartoons. It is made for desktop and touch-devices. It combines the classical point and click style from the '90s with lots of cool puzzles. The story is about Elroy, a young witty engineer who goes on a world-saving mission to stop aliens from carelessly destroying the Earth.
A couple of years ago, we decided to focus all of our energy on one game. This is it, just a very sincere attempt at pouring all our passion, ideas and creativity and love into a lovely adventure game that can be enjoyed on the keyboard and touch screen alike.
- Point-and-tap adventure game.
- Hand-drawn 2D animations.
- Original music score.
- Fully-voiced characters.
- Slapstick humor.
- Classic adventure and full-screen puzzles.
- Action-packed runner sequences.
- Touch-screen friendly controls.
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Elroy and the Aliens. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner: Best Indie Game" Slovenian Games Conference 2015
- "Nominee: Most Creative Game" Reboot Develop 2015
- "Motiviti's Elroy And The Aliens doesn't just look like a cartoon; it also has the visual gags and slapstick humour of a cartoon.
And if you're anything like I am, that's enough to make you sit up straight and pay attention.
- Chris Priestman, Pocketgamer.co.uk
- "Elroy and the Aliens was easily one of the best games at the event [Very Big Indie Game Pitch 2015, PGConnects, London], demonstrating a fast moving point and click adventure, fused with a brilliant bit of auto-runner design, plus light puzzle solving elements, and fantastically well-animated characters."
- Peter Willington, Appspy.com
- "Coupled with slapstick humor and a 2D environment with the heart and soul of creativity poured into it, Elroy and The Aliens looks to be one to look out for."
- Tom Wyatt, OnlySP.com
- "... it’s hard not to feel how much effort they’ve poured into Elroy and the Aliens."
- Brian Kale, Continue-Play.com
Announcement Blog Post
The blog-post through which this game was first announced elroythegame.com.
Motiviti is an independent game development studio based in Slovenia.
More information on Motiviti, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Elroy and the Aliens Credits
code, art, design, music, testing